Deep Dive into Intelligent Automation Strategies to Drive Real Business Transformation
The Intelligent Automation and Transformation Summit is an exclusive one-day, in-person event for 40-50 technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative technology and, to develop a future-proof strategy to accelerate digital transformation to deliver value to customers.
One of the unexpected, positive, changes for tech executives during these unprecedented times has been the rapid shift in digital technology to improve overall business performance strategically and significantly. With intelligent automation available to every business leader, it's vital that every facet of an organisation can realise the benefits with lower capital investment than traditional digitisation approaches.
Attending the Intelligent Automation and Transformation Summit will give you the chance to engage in peer-to-peer networking, whilst discussing the opportunities and challenges affecting senior tech executives from a variety of industries across the UK and Europe.
These include: the best digital foundations for automation, the role of predictive analytics, how the tech sector will drive this initiative forward and the larger implications on skills, jobs, and society it will bring.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- An intellectual agenda curated by C-level and senior tech executives, for C-level and senior tech executives
- Join an intimate environment that fosters true collaboration and learning whilst adhering to the highest levels of health and safety criteria
- Learn from innovative thought leaders from a variety of industries including the solution provider space to keep your finger on the pulse and learn about the latest developments in a fast-moving space
- Step away from your desk for a day to enhance your knowledge and reinvigorate your Intelligent Automation and Transformation strategy as you approach 2022
- Get back to networking with your peers after a long year of engaging virtually; share your expertise over a coffee, lunch, or at our informal Happy Hour after a day of discussions and discovery.
Both Intelligent Automation and Transformation are well past the early adoption stage... yet the bigger picture is yet to be discovered. The agenda includes a variety of thought-provoking interactive panel discussions, intimate one-on-one meetings and networking opportunities that will maximise your time and efforts, providing you with ideas and strategies truly capable of changing business practices.
We're delighted we can connect in person and welcome you back in person to our live event. Request your invitation here.